Flexso’s full throttle approach leads to 2 awards
Bridgestone and Atlas Copco receive SAP Quality Award
Let’s give a round of applause to Bridgestone for winning the Bronze Award at the SAP Quality Awards in the ‘Fast Delivery’ category and to Atlas Copco for winning the Gold Award in the ‘Innovation’ category. Also, many thanks to all of our colleagues involved in these projects.
In tandem with their local teams, Flexso dove deep into Bridgestone and Atlas Copco’s business processes, worked hard and emerged proud with two SAP Quality Awards.
Bridgestone won the bronze award in the ‘Fast Delivery’ category with our BW-on-HANA and BPC project.
Discover in our dedicated blog how their reporting performance runs 12 times faster with BW on HANA.
Atlas Copco won the gold award in the ‘Innovation’ category with the implementation of C4C.
Some highlights of the project:
- A global & integrated CRM solution focusing on improving and standardizing Atlas Copco Sales processes worldwide.
- A standardized approach to the roll-out to achieve a consistent way of working, based on best practices and lessons learned.
- A Flexso team assisted the Compressor Technique division with 29 rollouts, starting in 2016 and targetting 5000 users in 100+ countries.
Interested to know more about our other C4C projects? Have a look at the project at Ontex.
More about the SAP Quality Awards
The prestigious SAP Quality Awards celebrate and recognize customers who have excelled in the implementation of their SAP software solutions by using SAP's ten quality principles to:
- Effectively plan, execute and manage their implementations.
- Achieve fast, low-cost implementations – and meet today’s demand for rapid time to value.
- Simplify business processes and deliver significant business benefits to their organization.
Excited to find out more about how we roll? Get in touch.
Flexso trains more than 200 job seekers to start a career as an SAP Consultant
Organizing the professional SAP Consultant training.Read the full article
Digital tools: a win-win for companies and employees
Digitally empowered workerRead the full article
S/4HANA Deep Dive training
Over 25 senior Flexso consultants receive in-house S/4HANA Deep Dive trainingRead the full article
Book-a-lock: Optimizing barge/ship routes and reserving dock parking spots
Our love to innovate, winner of the Port of Antwerp hackaton 'Logistics of the Future'Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.