November 22 | Wavre
On November 21, SAP and Flexso Digital join ranks to provide you with a deep dive into SAP’s next-generation preparation and adaptation of your custom code on the road to S/4 HANA.
Today, for many of us, S/4HANA is no longer science fiction: it is already here! Since 2016, Flexso has already brought to life many S/4HANA customer installations (green- and brownfield), often including customer-specific code in ABAP. In this session together with the experts of SAP we will give insight on how to make your customer-specific code, S/4 HANA compliant.
So, when moving to S/4HANA, now or in the future: it is time to prepare your team and get to know the new tools that SAP provides to help you on this journey.
Are you interested in learning more about this topic? Contact us, the event is free but available
- Learn about the existing, new and coming tools that SAP provides to aid in the conversion of your custom code
- Explore the Simplification Database and how it impacts your custom code
- Build up some hands-on experience with the ABAP Development Tools to adapt some custom code
- This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions to both the SAP and Flexso experts
- Of course, no CodeJam is complete without some delicious food and drinks. We’ll make sure you won’t go home hungry!
Novemver 21, from 10 am until 4 pm
Flexso | The Campus (Room Americano)
De Villermontstraat 9
B - 2550 Kontich
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.