SAP Concur: the business benefits of automating expenses
April 21 | Kontich
Looking for a powerful and easy-to-use digital tool for business spending management in your organisation? SAP Concur, part of SAP’s intelligent Enterprise, makes expense and travel management really easy – enabling your employees to organise their own business trips while making sure their plans align with your company policies.
Interested in the possibilities of SAP Concur when it comes to streamlining travel and expense management? Or, perhaps your organisation already uses Concur, but hasn’t discovered its full potential yet? Either way, we invite you to join us on April 21 to learn from SAP, Flexso experts as well as our customer Bekaert how to automate your travel and expense management processes.
What to expect?
- Discover how Bekaert uses Concur to streamline its travel expenses.
- Explore the challenges of spend management within your organisation and learn how SAP’s cloud-based expense, travel and invoice automation solutions provide a clear overview of your company’s spending.
- Understand how SAP Concur integrates with SAP HCM/SuccessFactors and SAP ERP.
Learn how one integrated solution can transform your travel and expense administration through:
- automation: gain efficiencies by automating expense tasks.
- transparency: achieve policy compliance by increasing transparency.
- integration: improve operational efficiency through integrated platforms.
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus and we are keen to move forward – but only if it we can do so safely. The situation is dynamic and evolving, and we will comply with all updates and guidelines issued by the authorities. Currently, this event will take place as planned. If we do have to cancel or reschedule, we will inform you.
When: April 21, 14:00 – 18:00
Where: Flexso, Veldkant 33a, 2550 Kontich
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.