December 17 | Kontich
With the rise of online digital services, e-commerce and hybrid cloud systems in general, SAP landscapes are growing ever more complex. At the same time, your users expect a seamless flow of business processes across all systems, based on real-time process and data integration. By connecting all the dots you’ll be able to tackle this complexity, deliver rapid business innovation and prepare for the future.
Not sure where to start?
Come learn from our experts and from our customer UCB how to optimise and future-proof your SAP integration landscape at our seminar on 17 December.
What to expect
- Discover how integration enables innovation in the digital economy
- Get inspired by the story of UCB, which moved from on-premise to hybrid cloud powered by SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Learn from other customer use cases and best practices
- Discover the SAP integration product portfolio and how it fits your needs: SAP Cloud Platform Integration, API Management, OpenConnectors, PI/PO …
Learn how to optimise your SAP landscape:
- make strategic choices for integrations
- differentiate integration styles and use cases
- manage the growth of APIs and web services
- future-proof your complex landscape
SAP S/4HANA bridges continents for multinational firm Drylock Technologies
Global ERP implementation interlinks and unifies all sites and processesRead the full article
BORIS – the ERP Sales Portal for BOREALIS
An efficient and user-friendly app for the account manager on the move.Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.