Moving to S/4HANA: why, when & how?
November 7 | Gent
With the launch of S/4HANA in 2015, SAP took an enormous leap forward towards an intelligent ERP platform. An increasing number of customers are embracing S/4HANA, and those who have taken the step are now reaping the rewards. Join our customer seminar, learn from other companies that have already moved to S/4HANA and develop your own roadmap in an informed way.
Join us at our seminar on November 7th and get inspired to develop your S/4HANA roadmap. Discover how Ajinomoto, a leading global pharmaceutical business partner, made the move to S/4 and learn from the company’s key experiences. Our experts will give live S/4HANA demos and present the S/4 Conversion Factory. This will help you to move to S/4 with the lowest risk and the highest quality possible using a framework tailored to your specific organisation.
What to expect
- Key drivers and decision criteria for moving to S/4HANA
- Learn how Ajinomoto moved from ECC to to S/4HANA
Discover the benefits and innovations the S/4 foundation platform brings to your company, illustrated with live demos
- S/4 out-of-the-box benefits and innovation in your line of business (such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, analytics, …)
- S/4 innovation powered by Flexso’s S/4 Innovation Lab
- Get ready for the move to S/4HANA, benefit from lessons learned through multiple conversion projects and embed these lessons into your own project approach
- Discover how the Flexso S/4 Conversion Factory guarantees a smooth move to S/4HANA
For your convenience and because this topic is probably already on your agenda for 2020, we are organizing our seminar ‘Moving to S/4HANA: why, when & how’ twice in two different locations, Wavre (October 17) and Gent.
Parking New Zebra
Gustaaf Callierlaan 231
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.