Is your SAP landscape ready for your S/4 roadmap?
Your SAP landscape has been supporting your systems for ages. Is it ready for a move to SAP S/4HANA? If you are considering the deployment of S/4HANA on premise, it’s the ideal time to rethink and optimise your SAP landscape to reduce risk and costs. Join us on 1 October to learn how.
The SAP S/4HANA in-memory database demands a large amount of processing power and memory. Migrating to S/4HANA therefore implies rethinking your infrastructure to ensure that it offers the performance, scalability, resilience and flexibility required. And while you’re at it: the move to S/4HANA is the perfect moment to also reduce your data footprint, streamline system refreshes, introduce compliancy tooling and improve the TCO of your system architecture.
Not sure where to start? Come learn from our experts and customer Atlas Copco how to optimise and future-proof your SAP landscape – participate in our free seminar on 1 October.
What to expect?
- Understand the impact of S/4HANA on your SAP infrastructure
Discover EPI-USE Labs' tools to optimise your SAP landscape:
- reduce data footprint and cut storage costs in HANA
- reduce cloud and hardware (HANA devices) costs
- streamline system refreshes
- improve GDPR compliance by scrambling and anonymising non-production data
- Learn how a HANA readiness assessment can help you prepare for your S/4HANA migration
- Get inspired by the experience of Atlas Copco (customer case)
Registrations are closed. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.
Many thanks for attending our seminar. For your convenience, you can download the presentation via the link below:
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.