SAP Concur webinar: Beaulieu International Group automates expense management
May 4 | Webinar
Looking for a powerful and easy-to-use digital tool for business spending management? SAP Concur, part of SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise suite of technologies, makes expense and travel management truly easy – enabling your employees to organise their own business trips while making sure their plans align with your company policies.
Interested in learning more about the possibilities of SAP Concur when it comes to streamlining travel and expense management? Want to learn how Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) automated its travel and expense management processes, and how you can do the same? Join our webinar on May 4 at 15:00.
During the session, you will:
- Find out how Beaulieu International Group uses SAP Concur to streamline its travel and expense management processes;
- Explore the challenges of spend management within your organisation and learn how SAP’s cloud-based expense, travel and invoice automation solutions provide a clear overview of your company’s spending;
- Learn more about how SAP Concur integrates with SAP HCM/SuccessFactors and SAP ERP;
- Discover the SAP roadmap.
Who should join?
HR and finance professionals looking for a solution that streamlines travel and expense management.
- Frederick Vlieghe, project manager at Beaulieu International Group
- Roeland Vanbeselaere, project manager at Flexso
- Phillipe De Decker, SAP Concur Business Development at Flexso
Interested in automating your travel and expense management with SAP Concur? Attend our webinar on May 4 to meet solution experts and learn from practical business cases.
Webinar trilogy: The definitive guide to SAP S/4HANA
April 22-29 & May 6 | WebinarRead the full article
Join HERUG 2021 conference on SAP Research project management
April 20 | Virtual eventRead the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.