Boost your B2B customer experience
February 13 | Brussels
As a B2B company looking to build a connected customer journey, your ability to compete across complex ecosystems and generate end-2-end visibility in sales channels is key. A successful strategy and state-of-the-art CX solution will help you achieve higher customer satisfaction, reduce customer churn, and boost sales revenues.
Join our Customer Experience Seminar on February 13 and get first-hand insight into how companies like Puratos and Ethnicraft are connecting their customer journeys. Together with our partner Elision, expert in Commerce solutions, we have created an informative, educational and entertaining agenda.
What to expect?
- get a first-hand look into how Puratos and Ethnicraft are aligning their customer journeys;
- learn how to accommodate changing customer needs and mobilise all departments to create the ultimate customer experience;
- see how SAP C/4HANA (the cloud solution portfolio for sales, marketing, service and commerce) will help your organisation in supporting the full customer journey;
- discover the advantages of integrating your CRM, marketing and commerce platforms with your ERP system;
- find out how to move to a consistent omnichannel customer experience and feed the 360° view of your customer;
- discover how to create a user-friendly commercial environment for B2B customers.
Registrations are closed. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.
HR Unleash: inspiration on how to shape the future of HR and tech
October 20 | ParisRead the full article
SAP NOW Festival Luxembourg: becoming an intelligent enterprise
June 10 (date tbd) | LuxembourgRead the full article
New admin user interface of SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
April 29 & May 7Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.