Cloud and ERP, the perfect match?
May 29 | Brussels
Whatever your business strategy, cloud applications bring opportunities worth looking at. That’s also the case for your ERP environment, the backbone of your organization. Riding the winds of change, SAP delivers S/4HANA in a public as well as private cloud solution. What is the way to go for your company? Are you ready to take the leap into cloud-based ERP? Or are you looking for a 2-tier model, with on-premise ERP in your HQ and cloud ERPin your branches abroad?
Don’t worry: you’re not the only one struggling with these questions. In our seminar on May 29, we’ll examine your options and explore how the cloud can accelerate your journey toward next-generation ERP.
What to expect
- Immerse yourself in the playing field and get an overview of the SAP roadmap for cloud ERP.
- Weigh the benefits and challenges of public cloud, private cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Learn how to leverage your ERP and align it with your company’s business strategy.
- Walk through the SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition in a demo discovery tour.
- Discover the advantages of using the cloud for development, testing and quality assurance to get your ERP solution up and running faster.
- Learn how to benefit from the fit-to-standard process model.
Join our seminar on May 29, meet experts in the field, and get a clear overview of next steps and the best deployment path for your ERP journey. Discover the full program and reserve your spot!
When: May 29, 13:30.
Where: Kasteel Ter Ham, De Maillé de la Tour Landrylaan 2, 1820 Steenokkerzeel (Zaventem).
Parking: free parking lot near the castle, around the lake and in the courtyard.
Registrations are closed. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.
Smarter, better and faster analytics for your business
October 4 | Melsbroek (Brussels)Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.