Code Jam Mendix
October 11 | Kontich
On October 11th, Mendix and Flexso are organizing another very interesting CodeJjam. This time, we’ll dive deep into the wonderful world of Mendix – a low-code software platform that provides tools to build, test, deploy and iterate applications, available on the SAP Cloud Platform.
During this interactive session, you will build a real end-to-end application on the Mendix Platform, together with and guided by Flexso and Mendix experts.
- Get your hands dirty instead of listening to endless PowerPoint presentations.
- Learn how to rapidly build SAP apps using visual UI, data modelers and intuitive microflow process modeling.
- Connect with other developers in the community and exchange ideas.
- 'Low-code', eat, sleep, repeat… no code jam is complete without some nice food and drinks. We’ll make sure you don’t go home hungry!
- Get updated on the latest innovations and methodologies.
Inspired by front-end technologies?
- Do you need an update on Mendix and SAP’s partnership and its benefits for you? Check out our blog post on Mendix here.
- Are you interested how Mendix compares to SAP UI5 and which platform is best suited for your requirements and organization? Attend our code jam on SAPUI5 on September 18th.
For who? Developers, tech-savvy business analysts, engineers, operators etc. can join and experience the ease of creating enterprise applications.
Bring your laptop and take home inspiration and ideas about the future of your app development. We will send out an e-mail checklist with links to help you prepare for the event.
October 11th, from 10 am until 4 pm
Place to be?
Flexso | Oak3 (Room Americano) | De Villermontstraat 9 | 2550 Kontich
Are you interested in learning more about the latest innovations on this topic? Register now (available spaces are limited)!
Smarter, better and faster analytics for your business
October 4 | Melsbroek (Brussels)Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.