SAP CodeJam: Get your custom code ready for the conversion S/4HANA
November 21 | Kontich
On November 21, SAP and Flexso Digital join ranks to provide you with a deep dive into how to prepare and adapt your custom developments on the road to S/4HANA.
Today, for many of us, S/4HANA is no longer science fiction: it is already here! Since 2016, Flexso has already brought to life many S/4HANA customer installations (green- and brownfield), always including customer-specific code in ABAP. During this session, experts from both SAP and Flexso Digital will give insight on how to make your customer-specific code, S/4 HANA compliant.
When moving to S/4HANA,whether it is now or in the nearby future, it is time to prepare your team and get to know the new tools that SAP provides to help you on this journey.
Are you interested in learning more about this topic? Contact us, the event is free but available spaces are limited!
- Learn about the existing, new and coming tools that SAP provides to aid in the conversion of your custom code
- Explore the Simplification Database and how it impacts your custom code
- Build up some hands-on experience with the ABAP Development Tools to adapt some custom code
- This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions to both the SAP and Flexso experts
- Of course, no CodeJam is complete without some delicious food and drinks. We’ll make sure you won’t go home hungry!
Developers, tech-savvy business experts, engineers, etc.
What to bring with you?
Bring your laptop and your desire to explore.
November 21, from 10 am until 4 pm
Flexso | The Campus (Room Americano)
De Villermontstraat 9
B - 2550 Kontich
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.