How to initialize RPA within your organization?
Artificial intelligence – AI – is a hot topic. Nearly all integrators and IT bloggers are writing about “Intelligent Automation” as if it were the new gold… As do we, but it comes with sound recommendations and pragmatism!
SAP bought Contextor and rebranded it as SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA, or iRPA). Their new product competes with products such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or AnotherMonday. Main differentiators are a combination of what makes the success of their competitors:
- prebuilt best-candidate-for-automation business scenario;
- easy-to-start & easy-to-scale hybrid-cloud architecture;
- best in class and free integrated development environment;
- pay-per-use cost efficient licensing model.
- and over 40 years of SAP best run businesses experience.
Discover how RPA can add value to your challenges
RPA is the right solution to automate mundane tasks and gain efficiency in your business process execution, that’s what is sold by all RPA software vendors. Practically, bots are for instance capable of:
- Absorb peaks and reduce delays allowing to meet SLA
- Reduce costs and errors when double manual encoding need to occur
- Distribute, balance, coordinate and report on tasks automatically as a legit team leader or supervisor
- Scrap information from not integrated system to perform pre-checks and consolidate information to help the human-being end-user
The challenge for your organization is multiple. Identify which business processes are the best candidates for RPA and harmonize them when required. Analyze and document them well enough by identifying the inputs, the outputs, the decision rules, the happy flow and the exceptions.
There is an immediate return on investment for an organization when starting RPA: the business processes of the organization are challenged. People are going to re-think the sense of their actions. The added value is then doubled: first, we stimulate the (re-)design thinking of the business processes; then, we help to find and to implement the right solution using tools and technologies that should be combined with RPA to free time of your people and increase the overall quality of the tasks performed.
Conclusion: no 1 size fits all
Want to get more insight and learn about our RPA approach and our recommendations? Download our RPA white paper and find out more about:
- How to get started with RPA ?
- How to build a business case or evaluate your PoC ?
- How to scale RPA successfully within your organization ?
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.