SAP Analytics Cloud hands-on experience
February 18 | Brussels
On February 18, Flexso provides you with a unique hands-on experience of SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP’s self-service platform for analytics, planning and prediction, combines an intuitive user interface, flexible data exploration and strong visualizations.
In our SAP Analytics “Lab”/”hands-on” session, it is time for business users to take the wheel!
Our team has gained experience through projects and proofs of concept and has prepared a sandbox SAC environment for you to experiment with. They will guide you through several user stories/scenarios, enabling you to experience the intuitive model-to-story approach in SAC. See for yourself how data leads to insights in just a handful of steps!
- Discover how to create your own SAP Analytics Cloud Model
- Cleanse your data using Smart Transformations
- Create your own dashboard with formatted graphs, tables and advanced filters
- Explore how to create your own calculations in both the model and visualizations
- Discover how Smart Insights and Search to Insight add value to your visualization
Registrations are closed. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.
HR Unleash: inspiration on how to shape the future of HR and tech
October 20 | ParisRead the full article
Taking research management administration to the next level - University of Ghent
July 2 | WebinarRead the full article
How Carrefour jumpstarted their HR Digital Transformation Journey
June 25 | WebinarRead the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.