SAP Festival 2019: a journey to the Intelligent Enterprise
June 6 | Brussels
The SAP Festival will take place at Tour & Taxis Brussels on Thursday, 6 June. As a Platinum Partner – and your end-to-end partner for all things SAP – we’re glad to do our part. Come find us at the Business Changer booths, check out our Round Tables and Speaker Corners or attend our talk on HR innovation.
The SAP Festival showcases life-changing innovations in no fewer than 9 business areas, including customer experience, IT, supply chain and manufacturing – the most diverse topics get a stage at this one-of-a-kind event. Bringing renowned speakers and technology experts together with over 2,500 enthusiasts, the festival is bound to be a wonderful potpourri of bright ideas and experiences. And it’s not just your mind that gets nourished there: fuel up by choosing from a selection of food trucks, and there will be a concert to end the day with a bang.
Here’s where you’ll find us
The main stage
- 14:00 | Reserve a few minutes for our brief Innovation Talk on the power of imagination.
The Business Changers (all day)
Stop by one of our four booths during the day to discuss your ideas with our experts. We’ve got booths about machine learning in supply chain management, intelligent financial planning and analytics, HR innovation and a unique S/4HANA implementation project. Pick your favourite – or come by all four.
- HR booth: How digital innovation changes HR for the better. Robots, AI and chatbots: new friends or enemies? Discover more.
- Supply chain and logistics booth: Use machine learning to recognise and order materials simply by taking a picture. Discover the Smart Material Wizard.
- Data and technology booth: A 7-country SAP S/4HANA implementation in 6 months: do you think it’s possible? Discover our lessons learned for SAP S/4HANA projects.
- Finance management booth: Visualise your financial planning & analytics in just a few clicks. Learn how SAC can add value to your business.
The Round Tables
An open discussion on exciting topics: that’s what the Round Tables aim to foster. You’ll find Flexso at two of them
- 13:00 | Boost your customer experience: discover the SAP roadmap (waiting list)
- 14:30 | GSK takes its scenario planning capabilities in IBP to the next level (waiting list)
The Speaker Corners
Experts in the field offer their views in several talks covering an array of topics. These are our contributions:
- 13:00 | Elia drives innovation using SAP Leonardo and S/4HANA. Read all about this project.
- 15:00 | S/4HANA as a key enabler for the ambitious growth strategy of Drylock Technologies. Read all about this project.
Inspiration for your own journey
The SAP Festival in a nutshell? An extraordinary day filled with strategy, networking, interactive discussions and insights on the latest SAP applications and services. Top speakers, from both inside and outside SAP, explain how technology has the power to simplify businesses. And you go home inspired to embark upon your own journey to an intelligent enterprise.
June 6, 2019
Tour & Taxis, Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Connect2Innovate: drive business innovation through holistic integration
December 17 | KontichRead the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.