TECHday 2018 - S/4HANA, into the smart lab
October 16 | Brussels
TECHday 2018 – S/4HANA: Into the smart lab. While the launch of S/4HANA may have been the biggest in the history of SAP (says CEO Bill McDermott), there’s still a lot of confusion about the solution. At TECHday, we will guide you through the labyrinth.
S/4HANA is the business suite running on top of this in-memory database. It offers numerous options to structure and retrieve data. It makes you an arrow fast maze runner. The possibilities are gigantic, but there’s still confusion about the technology. At TECHday, you’ll get all the information you need about:
- migration scenarios,
- possible pitfalls and
- advanced applications.
In different tracks, you will discover inspiring examples to enter your own data maze with S/4HANA and how you avoid getting lost. An event to attend for each SAP-user! As a partner of the SAP user community, Flexso adds to the realization of an interesting agenda with inspiring presentations. Together with our clients we will present 5 cases:
- Smarter picking with Glass Enterprise Edition, Picavi and SAP S/4HANA
- Discover how ODTH automates its delivery planning process using connected loading docks, intelligent ERP and mobile Fiori apps
- Find your asset in SAP by taking a picture! Discover how Elia created a "smart Asset Finder app" using SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Fiori
- Discover how Cloostermans extended S/4HANA to optimize their logistical and production processes, using custom Fiori apps based on the new S/4HANA programming model.
- Unleash S/4HANA with Embedded Analytics
Date: October 16, 8.30 till 18.00
Location: Salons Waerboom, Jozef Mertensstraat 140, Groot-Bijgaarden
We look forward to welcome you at the Flexso partner booth!
Smarter, better and faster analytics for your business
October 4 | Melsbroek (Brussels)Read the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.