Webinar trilogy: The definitive guide to SAP S/4HANA
April 22-29 & May 6 | Webinar
With the launch of SAP S/4HANA in 2015, SAP took an enormous leap forward towards an intelligent ERP platform. An increasing number of customers have embraced S/4HANA and are now reaping the rewards. To help you create your own roadmap in an informed way, we collected their experiences and lessons learned in a webinar trilogy.
Get completely up to speed on the possibilities of SAP S/4HANA and reserve your spot in one or all:
Part 1: The latest S/4HANA possibilities and innovations
22 April – 11:00 a.m.
With the latest SAP S/4HANA 2020 release, SAP has further expanded its out-of-the box solution. New innovations will make your business smarter and generate added value for your company.
This webinar is relevant for existing SAP customers that want to move to the latest S/4HANA release, but also for potentially new SAP customers who want to transform into intelligent enterprises.
What to expect
- an introduction to the different S/4HANA deployment options;
- a comprehensive overview of the latest innovations and improved business scenarios;
- insights into how you can optimise your business processes with S/4HANA 2020;
- lessons learned from customers that successfully moved to S/4HANA
Part 2: How SAP S/4HANA can push innovation forward
29 April – 11:00 a.m.
SAP Intelligent Enterprise solutions allow you to respond to shifting needs and adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment. SAP S/4HANA is an innovative platform offering out-of-the-box scenarios and embedded technologies such as RPA, machine learning and situation handling. In this webinar, we dig deep into these technologies and SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy through concrete business scenarios in various lines of business.
What to expect
- discover how SAP S/4HANA will help you transform into an intelligent enterprise through live demos and concrete business cases from your peers;
- explore the possibilities of RPA, machine learning and situation handling;
- get actionable insights into how to transform every line of business with SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy;
- find out how SAP Business Technology Platform (formerly SCP) offers innovations and integrations beyond the core.
Part 3: Gain clear business insights with real-time analytics and dashboards
May 6 – 11:00 am
Moving to SAP S/4HANA also creates new opportunities to fulfil operational and analytical reporting needs. How can you use the full potential of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics? And how do BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office or any other BI solution complete your strategy?
In this webinar, our solution architects will guide you through the reporting possibilities and integrations for S/4HANA.
What to expect
- learn how to ensure continuity of both operational and analytical reporting when moving to S/4HANA;
- a comprehensive overview of the reporting possibilities and integrations;
- find out how to build a profound futureproof analytics strategy by making the right decisions;
- benefit from our lessons learned.
Virtual Workshop CPI: Deep dive in SAP Cloud Integration & API Management
June 15 | Virtual EventRead the full article
We are happy to share our knowledge with you
Be the first to read how Flexso tackles real-life scenarios and make the most of our tips based on experience and practical cases.