SAPPHIRE NOW Converge
A new experience to help you stay connected
As all physical events from SAP are cancelled until the end of 2020, they have launched SAPPHIRE NOW Converge, a digital engagement experience designed to provide the latest information, innovation and insights from SAP to help you stay flexible and informed in the current environment. All this starting from June 16.
SAPPHIRE NOW exists from multiple channels including scheduled and on-demand content. Knowledge will be shared through keynotes, live interactions and expert conversations. These channels will help you get answers to topics that matter to you.
Can't wait to learn about the latest innovations and roadmaps?
- Enterprise Resource Planning Channel: Learn how to respond to your greatest business challenges in uncertain times with the SAP S/4HANA suite.
- Intelligent Enterprise Channel: Find out how an intelligent enterprise strategy can help you reimagine your business and adapt to the demands of the new economy.
- Industries Channel: Discover the industry-specific resources your organization needs to turn insight into action.
- Customer Experience channel: Discover ways to get to know your customers and deliver on your brand promise
- Finance channel: Tune in to learn ways to protect your finances, increase liquidity and moderate risks while innovating
- Human Resources channel: Learn how SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite can help you implement new approaches to training, compensating, connecting with and supporting your employees.
- Business Technology Platform Channel: Discover how the Business Technology Platform portfolio can help to manage experience data and operational data to enable agility
- Procurement channel: Find out how our organisation can reinvent itself for the "new normal"
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing channel: Learn more about supply chain resilience, recovery and the reimagination of business through Industry 4.0
- Small and Midsize Enterprise channel: Learn ways your business can keep moving forward while reimagining new possibilities with the help of innovative technology
This category of programming focuses on key topics that are relevant across multiple channels.
- Customer Success
- Partner co-innovation
- Purpose and Sustainability
- User Experience and Mobile
More information can be found on the website of SAP.
Build a better CRM and customer experience with the SAP CX Portfolio
April 1 | WebinarLire tout l'article
Nous sommes heureux de partager nos connaissances avec vous.
Soyez parmi les premiers à découvrir comment Flexso met en œuvre vos scénarios métiers en se basant sur son expérience concrète et des cas pratiques.