Saving time and resources thanks to on-demand ERP test data
Data Sync Manager
Speed and agility are key in today’s rollercoaster world. Do your SAP users have access to the up-to-date, relevant SAP data they need for speedy, accurate testing, training and support? Or are they struggling – and wasting loads of valuable time – to get real SAP production data into non-production systems?
Well, we’ve got some good news for you: you’re not alone. Customers frequently contact us with questions like: “is there a way to copy only last year’s production data to my QA system?”, “can I copy an isolated case in Acceptance?” or “is it possible to give external consultants access to my Development and Acceptance systems but scramble confidential data coming from production after a refresh?”
How can we gain control over these issues?
Our answer? We could easily offer some days of consultancy to help our customers with system refreshes or client copies. Yet refreshing and copying are quite vulnerable to human error. The alternative? Simplification and transparency – which is why we rely on Data Sync Manager (DSM) from EPI-USE Labs, an expert in tools to manage test data.
Data Sync Manager will help you to:
- Ensure accurate, consistent data in non-production systems (for testing, training and support);
- Easily copy SAP systems, clients and data objects and mask data on demand;
- Refresh entire clients quickly and reduces post processing efforts;
- In summary: get data when you need it, where you need it.
Why choose Data Sync Manager?
- Simple, easy-to-use yet powerful solution;
- Helps you save time and effort;
- Reduces costs and storage space;
- As your support teams can will get realistic, up-to-date data for testing and training, they’ll provide better, more targeted support;
- Short implementation time: 5 to 10 days only (compared to 3 – 6 months for competing products!);
- Seamless integration into your SAP platform;
- Protects sensitive data.
“Data Sync Manager has had a profound effect on our training. There is no post-processing and the cost of 260GB of disk space is saved, every time!”
Mike Ellis, Software Development Technical Manager | Edwards | UK
Data Sync Manager in detail: a four step process
The Data Sync Manager (DSM) suite has four complementary products: System Builder, Client Sync, Object Sync and Data Secure. Although the products can be used on their own, you’ll fully benefit from the real power of DSM when they are used in combination:
As you can see in the overview below, System Builder allows you to make a complete repository copy with ease. You can then use Client Sync to add a fully functional subset of client data. This in turn may be supplemented using Object Sync, which lets you select and transfer specific data objects easily and accurately, as needed. If required, use Data Secure to mask sensitive data for security and governance compliance.
Tinder for researchers
How machine learning helps optimize the grant application processLire tout l'article
Nous sommes heureux de partager nos connaissances avec vous.
Soyez parmi les premiers à découvrir comment Flexso met en œuvre vos scénarios métiers en se basant sur son expérience concrète et des cas pratiques.