Speed up your engineer-to-order processes
SAP certifies a dedicated Flexso solution
Do you design, manufacture and/or assemble customized products? If so, how do you ensure an efficient, flexible engineering and production process while staying in control of costs and delivery dates? Let us help you run simpler! Our ready-to-use ‘Flexso Core for Project-Driven Manufacturing’ combines the power of SAP S/4HANA with best practices – to help you benefit from fast time to value. SAP recertified the solution in January 2019.
For years, SAP has been on a mission to help companies run simple. And that’s exactly what ‘Flexso Core for Project-Driven Manufacturing’ does. Designed specifically for companies from the industrial machinery and components industry, our pre-configured, all-in-one solution helps accelerate every step in the engineering and production cycle, while keeping budget and timing under control. Hence the recent SAP Qualification: SAP acknowledges how our solution drives instant value for companies that engineer and/or make customized products, i.e. manufacturing firms involved in:
- make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order projects
- assembly, configure-to-order, variant production
- supply chain management process integration
- all mixed-mode types
SAP S/4HANA + industry-specific experience
The solution includes two main components. As it is built on SAP S/4HANA, it offers the power of SAP’s advanced in-memory platform, the personalized Fiori user experience (on any device), in-memory analytics and SAP S/4HANA Enterprise management. Flexso has enriched the SAP platform with 9 preconfigured engineer-to-order business processes based on years of experience in machine manufacturing companies:
From quotations to time registration – everything made simple
Looking for a few examples of how these can help you ensure an efficient, flexible engineering and production process while staying in control of costs and delivery dates?
- The Quotation Assistant offers best practices, templates and tools to help you automate quotations based on the input/experience of engineers.
- Link Engineering lets you connect your engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) to your BOM in SAP.
- The Procurement Assistant module provides you with the insights you need to decide whether it’s more cost-efficient to produce certain parts in-house or via third parties.
- Transfer project stock, for its part, gives a one-click overview of the stock reserved for your project. And if you need a dedicated time registration solution for the shopfloor, you’ll find it in Shop floor assistant.
Want to learn all about the capabilities? Download our product sheet for a full description.
All-in-one package at a fixed price
More than pre-configured contents, Flexso Core for Project-Driven Manufacturing includes:
- Ready-to-use mix of best-in-class software
- Pre-defined methodology and services (e.g. manuals) that have been specifically tailored to engineering companies
- All delivered at a fixed price with a fixed implementation time
Altogether, this ensures a smooth implementation so that you can reap the benefits of the solution in no time – without any timing or budget surprises. Moreover, the package is scalable: it will grow as your company grows and your needs evolve. In other words: a perfect example of how Flexso can help you run simple!
Want to know more? Check out our dedicated product flyer or get in touch.
Unlock real-time operational data with embedded analytics in S/4HANA
How embedded analytics boosts operational excellenceLire tout l'article
Future-proofing your SAP solution in no time
Flexso’s S/4 Conversion Factory PackagesLire tout l'article
Nous sommes heureux de partager nos connaissances avec vous.
Soyez parmi les premiers à découvrir comment Flexso met en œuvre vos scénarios métiers en se basant sur son expérience concrète et des cas pratiques.