SAP Analytics Cloud hands-on experience
February 18 | Brussels
On February 18, Flexso provides you with a unique hands-on experience of SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP’s self-service platform for analytics, planning and prediction, combines an intuitive user interface, flexible data exploration and strong visualizations.
In our SAP Analytics “Lab”/”hands-on” session, it is time for business users to take the wheel!
Our team has gained experience through projects and proofs of concept and has prepared a sandbox SAC environment for you to experiment with. They will guide you through several user stories/scenarios, enabling you to experience the intuitive model-to-story approach in SAC. See for yourself how data leads to insights in just a handful of steps!
- Discover how to create your own SAP Analytics Cloud Model
- Cleanse your data using Smart Transformations
- Create your own dashboard with formatted graphs, tables and advanced filters
- Explore how to create your own calculations in both the model and visualizations
- Discover how Smart Insights and Search to Insight add value to your visualization
SAP NOW Live: How to digitally accelerate to 2021
October 22 | Virtual eventLees het volledige artikel
How to optimize your research administration with machine learning
September 22 | WebinarLees het volledige artikel
Taking research management administration to the next level - University of Ghent
July 2 | WebinarLees het volledige artikel
We delen onze kennis graag met u
Lees als eerste hoe Flexso concrete cases aanpakt en profiteer van tips op basis van ervaringen uit de praktijk.