Webinar trilogy: The definitive guide to SAP S/4HANA
April 22-29 & May 6 | Webinar
With the launch of SAP S/4HANA in 2015, SAP took an enormous leap forward towards an intelligent ERP platform. An increasing number of customers have embraced S/4HANA and are now reaping the rewards. To help you create your own roadmap in an informed way, we collected their experiences and lessons learned in a webinar trilogy.
Get completely up to speed on the possibilities of SAP S/4HANA and reserve your spot in one or all:
Part 1: The latest S/4HANA possibilities and innovations
22 April – 11:00 a.m.
With the latest SAP S/4HANA 2020 release, SAP has further expanded its out-of-the box solution. New innovations will make your business smarter and generate added value for your company.
This webinar is relevant for existing SAP customers that want to move to the latest S/4HANA release, but also for potentially new SAP customers who want to transform into intelligent enterprises.
What to expect
- an introduction to the different S/4HANA deployment options;
- a comprehensive overview of the latest innovations and improved business scenarios;
- insights into how you can optimise your business processes with S/4HANA 2020;
- lessons learned from customers that successfully moved to S/4HANA
Part 2: How SAP S/4HANA can push innovation forward
29 April – 11:00 a.m.
SAP Intelligent Enterprise solutions allow you to respond to shifting needs and adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment. SAP S/4HANA is an innovative platform offering out-of-the-box scenarios and embedded technologies such as RPA, machine learning and situation handling. In this webinar, we dig deep into these technologies and SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy through concrete business scenarios in various lines of business.
What to expect
- discover how SAP S/4HANA will help you transform into an intelligent enterprise through live demos and concrete business cases from your peers;
- explore the possibilities of RPA, machine learning and situation handling;
- get actionable insights into how to transform every line of business with SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy;
- find out how SAP Business Technology Platform (formerly SCP) offers innovations and integrations beyond the core.
Part 3: Gain clear business insights with real-time analytics and dashboards
May 6 – 11:00 am
Moving to SAP S/4HANA also creates new opportunities to fulfil operational and analytical reporting needs. How can you use the full potential of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics? And how do BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office or any other BI solution complete your strategy?
In this webinar, our solution architects will guide you through the reporting possibilities and integrations for S/4HANA.
What to expect
- learn how to ensure continuity of both operational and analytical reporting when moving to S/4HANA;
- a comprehensive overview of the reporting possibilities and integrations;
- find out how to build a profound futureproof analytics strategy by making the right decisions;
- benefit from our lessons learned.
HRM in de overheid: balance employee, organisation and customer
June 3 | GentLees het volledige artikel
SAP Concur webinar: Beaulieu International Group automates expense management
May 4 | WebinarLees het volledige artikel
Join HERUG 2021 conference on SAP Research project management
April 20 | Virtual eventLees het volledige artikel
We delen onze kennis graag met u
Lees als eerste hoe Flexso concrete cases aanpakt en profiteer van tips op basis van ervaringen uit de praktijk.